Sunday, April 4, 2010

There is no title for this one...

It is crazy how one person can change your life but life and time has not been affected by their absence. The loss of my grandfather changed me and the way I view life is so different, at the same time my heart just always has a void that it feels like the world has been separated into halves. The day he died changed me forever but the world still goes round and continues the same as the last but I do not. He made no difference to the world but he made a difference to mine. Five years gone but I forgot to celebrate the time he was here. I live life like the world just continued. It is a strange thing death and it is so funny I wrote this today on Easter the day of Jesus being resurrected but in two days will be the day I lost someone and it just is odd how I go for celebrating a new life to that. It makes me sad that he is not physically here because I became someone new and I am growing up and finding love and in the future will hopefully be graduation from college, successful job, marriage, and a beautiful child. Though I believe he will see my many accomplishments we all know it is not the same. I began to think of him now as my angel or guardian; because like Jesus I do believe he is there to watch over me. I am sure they are great pals; he was a great man, the best even. I can talk about him now without crying but I still get choked up sometimes. Five years seems like a long time ago but the pain is a fresh the bruise I have on my leg. So here is to a Happy Easter followed by what was a life changing moment. Time continued but I was never up for the ride.

No comments: