Sunday, March 28, 2010

There is no place like home

There is nothing like coming home when you been gone for a while. I live in Brooklyn but dorm here in Staten Island at St Johns and it is crazy that the separation of a bridge keeps me away for so long. I guess between the mix of my social life and just busy school time I just can't find time. But when I finally do make it home, it makes it so hard to want to go back. You know there is a time limit on how long you will be home for before you leave you family and nice home cooked meal. One positive of not living home, when you argue with your parents you don't have to face them for as long as you want. Yet all the anger I can hold does not replace to emptiness you feel when your loved ones are not around. Being home fills you up with comfort and happiness and appreciation for everything around you (I also can do laundry haha). Though I love being with friends and away, it is always good to go home again.

No comments: