Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Disgusted

I do not think I am an obsessive person when it comes to weight, personally I love curves. But every time it rolls around this year I cant help to get frantic when it comes to my appearance. I have just one month to kick my butt into shape but it takes so much effort! Tonight I had to take picture for a project and It had to be a little revealing in a bathing suit, and as I looked through the pictures I just kept clicking "delete, delete, delete". It it quite ironic that I did my final project on self image, and my exact quote was "love is beauty". Well I do not love myself very much right now, so I guess I feel that I just don't look beautiful. No way am I going to go starve myself because I absolutely love food way to much, but I can probably use less of it enter my big mouth. So only solution is, gym everyday!

No comments: