Friday, March 12, 2010

Is it better to be loved or hated?

Of course your obvious answer would be love, or maybe most normal people wouldn’t mind to be loved or admired from time to time. Yet for me I feel a little different. This week I went away with friends to my house in the Poconos. It seems that every time we go it just keeps getting worse. The first time I went up with this particular group of friends I had the time of my life, the second time was a lot of fun too but from there it just went down hill. This time I was so fed up with my house and me being disrespected that I gave a little speech that went something like “I am not cleaning up your shit all day, this is my house you should respect it, if you can not clean up after yourself then pack up and leave” I then lifted up the garbage pale and said “this is a garbage pale use it”. It went over very well after that, everyone kept up with their share of stuff. Later that night as we partied up a little the guys starting to crack jokes about what I asked of them, I also then found out from my boyfriend that the they were complaining that I was being such a bitch. I confronted them about it because I have every right to say what I want in my own house. It is not some vacation spot where people just come and dump crap on me and expect it to be cleaned. The girls I go away with lost the meaning of going away together was about, all they worried about now was if they got a bed room with their boyfriend. So I gained some respect (or they probably just did not want to hear me yell again) and people did not like the fact I would open my mouth and voice how I feel, it is the type of person I am and I get the same reaction every time, that I am a bitch (and I am totally cool with that). All I can say is that this whole get away will not be happening again.

No comments: